Mount Harmon Paper Chase
$0.00 – $35.00
Sunday, November 12
Riders start anytime 10am – 1pm
$30.00/per rider advance registration
$35.00/per rider registration day of event
Member Spectators free.
A great opportunity to ride at one of Maryland’s most beautiful historic sites, along the banks of the Sassafras River! 7 miles of scenic, well marked turf trails with natural log jumps (all optional). Riders Start anytime 10am – 1pm! Register in Teams of 1 – 6 riders.
Team Registration & Signed Waiver required:
All Riders Must Sign and Email Team Waiver to email@example.com OR bring/sign day of the event.
Purchase Registration Entry Online Below:
Click drop down menu below and and follow prompts. You will receive e-confirmation good for entry, and your name/team will be placed on our advanced registration list at event check in. Advanced registration and payment must be received by 5pm on November 11.
Registration is also available day of event beginning at 9:30am.
Day of Registration is $35/rider. Spectators $10. Member Spectators free.
Manor House & Hearth Cooking Open 10am – 3pm
Follow directions of lane and parking attendants.
We look forward to welcoming you to Mount Harmon!
- Register in teams of 1 – 6 riders
- Team Registration & Waiver Required, signed/emailed in advance or day of (copy of coggins too please)
- Ribbons for the top 3 teams closest to optimum time
- Drive down 2 mile lane to parking & registration
- Bring a tailgate picnic to enjoy after you ride
- Hearth cooking demonstrations in colonial kitchen
- Explore our Gardens and Grounds
- Manor House & Gift Shop Open 10 – 3
- Equestrian Memberships Available
- Rain Date: Sunday, November 19 – Call 410-275-8819 in case of rain/inclement weather day
Proceeds benefit ongoing preservation efforts at Mount Harmon.
Many thanks for your support!