Mount Harmon Paper Chase
$0.00 – $35.00
Sunday, November 8 10am – 1pm
$30.00/per rider advance registration
$35.00/per rider registration day of event
Spectators $10.00. Member Spectators free.
A great opportunity to ride at one of Maryland’s most beautiful historic sites, along the banks of the Sassafras River! 7 miles of scenic, marked turf trails with natural log jumps (all optional). Riders Start anytime 10am – 1pm! Register in Teams of 1 – 6 riders.
Team Registration & Signed Waiver required. Download Team Registration & Waiver form here.
All Riders Must Sign and Email Team Waiver to email@example.com OR bring day of the event.
You will receive e-confirmation good for admission.
- Register in teams of 1 – 6 riders
- Team Registration & Waiver Required, signed/emailed in advance or day of
- Ribbons for the top 3 teams closest to optimum time
- Drive down 2 mile lane to parking & registration
- Due to COVID, no food will be provided, but please bring your own picnic tailgate
- Enjoy exploring our gardens and grounds after you ride
- Rain Date: Sunday, November 15 – Call 410-275-8819 in case of rain/inclement weather day
Many thanks for following social distancing, leave no trace, and current CDC & MD guidelines.
Proceeds benefit ongoing preservation efforts at Mount Harmon.